Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
So, using the front side, this just adds two spaces to the track, and on the back side, it works like an uphill, but only with one lane, meaning people can get stuck behind? Weird that it didn’t come with any rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan M
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use it in place of a turn if I don't want to make my track any longer as they are the same number of spaces.

It being only 1 lane just means your riders are more likely to get blocked. I'm not sure any rules would be necessary, though I wish they had included a stage that made use of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Keane
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
Aren't the rules built into the tile? It's a 2-space ascent: max 5, no slipstream, a single lane space.

Kind of a missed opportunity IMO since the tile is 2 spaces, which we already have (yes, they're turns, not straight, but that doesn't matter). I think 2 single-space tiles would have been a lot more useful, and make them ascent one side, descent the other side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Perry
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What does the "+" mean, which is next to the overturned car?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
vaderizer wrote:
What does the "+" mean, which is next to the overturned car?

That’s just the tile’s label (like the letters on the rest of the tiles).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.