Popular Tags: [View All]
Jörg Pabst
Germany
Eschborn
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

i buy a preownded game and the only card for the kingsprout is a 16 bit card. We play only the Arcade Mode is this correct to use the 16 bit card or is a Arcade Mode Card lost in our box?

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes

Joerg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Greenaway
United Kingdom
Blackpool
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jörg, You will find the Arcade version for King Sprout shared with the Hungry Sprouts card.Look at the bottom section of the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Pabst
Germany
Eschborn
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

sorry for my late Answer. I own tge German Version, i am not sure are the Cards the same like the english Version. The Kingssprout is on a sperate card with the Name Hungry Sprout. The Sprout is on another card with the Name the little Sprout. I think this was my trouble. All the Inhormation on one card are very helpfull. Thanks for your fast replay and best wishes Joerg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Scratch
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The CLASSIC version of the character is on a separate card, not the ARCADE version. Arcade enemies don't have their own cards unless that are bosses or mini-bosses, entire mobs share a single card in arcade -always, regardless of what language you are playing the game in. Arcade enemy cards (that aren't bosses or mini bosses) typically account for 3 enemies on a single card.

You will not find an arcade card for king sprout or hungry sprout or any other such named sprout on its own in arcade format, because it's not supposed to exist.

I hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.