Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Evolution the beginning is $7.48 at Target in Largo Mall FL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Yavorski
United States
Kannapolis
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Might want to change the subject to what the deal is and add a YMMV (not all Targets clearance the same stuff at the same time).

Also saw this price at Target in Concord, NC last night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Burcham
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
12.48 close to me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
brutus60s2 wrote:

I know it's cold here in FL but surely you can still type enough than to put in a #clickbait worthless subject on your post

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1417183/what-hot-deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brutus60s2 wrote:

To check your local inventory:

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/

DCPI = 087-10-2521

put in your zip code and look the results over. I'm getting results of $7.48. $12.48 and full price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Norris
United States
Blacksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
If you manage to click exactly on my avatar's eye, you will win a special prize! Be careful though, as the penalty for missing it is severe.
mbmbmbmbmb
$25 everywhere around me shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Morgan
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brickseek link with DCPI filled in http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=087-10-252...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slobodon Ginfizz
United States
Unspecified
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
brutus60s2 wrote:

I know it's cold here in FL but surely you can still type enough than to put in a #clickbait worthless subject on your post

Some people think the Internet is chock full of gratuitous rude behavior, a place to be avoided.

I don’t see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to Target® Clearance Clearing House.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan O'Toole
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
All I need is 1 more boardgame...always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Slobodon Ginfizz wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
brutus60s2 wrote:

Some people think the Internet is chock full of gratuitous rude behavior, a place to be avoided.

I don’t see it.

A Hot Deal posting HAS:
1. A price.
2. A Region or virtual platform in the subject line ([US], [Global], [Kansas City, MO, USA], [iOS/Android/PC/Mac], etc.)
--- 2a. Hot Deals for the region of Europe should be posted in the Europe specific subforum: https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/1177627/boardgamegeek/hot-de...
3. A descriptive subject line that includes: retailer and price or discount percentage.
4. A board game or board game related item for sale.

Forums are just like board games, you have a lot more fun when you follow the rules (guidelines.) At least that's my opinion. I'm assuming there is a "I follow the rules" microbadge I should be displaying...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I'm using my phone and it's a little difficult to navigate. I cannot find an edit or delete button so I guess we'll just have to live with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan O'Toole
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
All I need is 1 more boardgame...always.
mbmbmbmbmb
brutus60s2 wrote:
Sorry, I'm using my phone and it's a little difficult to navigate. I cannot find an edit or delete button so I guess we'll just have to live with it.

This is understandable
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
otoolejp wrote:

Forums are just like board games, you have a lot more fun when you follow the rules (guidelines.) At least that's my opinion. I'm assuming there is a "I follow the rules" microbadge I should be displaying...

When you do it "wrong", everyone jumps down your throat. When you do it "right", you get a few thumbs, and if you're really lucky, < 1c worth of GG. Not sure either option sounds "fun".

For god sakes people, it's an online forum, not the honor of some virgin damsel you're tasked with defending. If you don't like the format, thank the OP and model the format that is more to your liking and the guidelines in a reply. The get back to being an adult...Ire not aimed at "otoolejp"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we not beat the "whats a Hot deal" horse? Its dead. It was killed long ago. Instead...opinions on this version of evolution? Worth getting at $13 if i have the regular version already?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BentlyCash wrote:

Tbanks for the link, didnt know about this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BentlyCash wrote:

When you do it "wrong", everyone jumps down your throat.

"Everyone"?

Too bad some whiz doesn't come up with a Hot Deals Script where you can just plug in the most relevant data (location/retailer, game title, price, YMMV, brickseek link, etc). Would make it a lot easier for folks posting from their phones, which is understandably tough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BentlyCash wrote:
otoolejp wrote:

When you do it "wrong", everyone jumps down your throat. When you do it "right", you get a few thumbs, and if you're really lucky, < 1c worth of GG. Not sure either option sounds "fun".

For god sakes people, it's an online forum, not the honor of some virgin damsel you're tasked with defending. If you don't like the format, thank the OP and model the format that is more to your liking...
I respectfully disagree. Being an adult means you can take constructive criticism and contribute without the expectation of thumbs or imaginary currency.

Having said this, I'm all for civility. Be nice ffs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
japester1 wrote:
Too bad some whiz doesn't come up with a Hot Deals Script where you can just plug in the most relevant data (location/retailer, game title, price, YMMV, brickseek link, etc). Would make it a lot easier for folks posting from their phones, which is understandably tough.
Mitchell Manzella
United States
Hamilton
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure Mitchell has developed one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I take no offense at anything anybody has said so far. But it does make me think twice about posting anything in the future before I can sit down and read all of the rules and maybe get to my computer. Just thought it would be good to get the information out there before it was too late. But at the end of the day I'm just too lazy and it's not worth the time, effort or scrutiny lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seena J
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up, just had my partner head back to Target to grab it for us! Enjoy some GG and don't worry about the snarky people here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BentlyCash wrote:
otoolejp wrote:

For god sakes people, it's an online forum, not the honor of some virgin damsel you're tasked with defending. If you don't like the format, thank the OP and model the format that is more to your liking and the guidelines in a reply. The get back to being an adult...Ire not aimed at "otoolejp"

When someone does something incorrectly and another person politely informs them, they should be praised for helping maintain a clean message board, not get chastised. It shouldn't take courage to correct others but that's becoming the norm around here. The worst is the OP's response which amounts to "you guys can just deal with it" instead of "thanks, I understand why my post title and content were entirely unhelpful"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brutus60s2 wrote:
I take no offense at anything anybody has said so far. But it does make me think twice about posting anything in the future before I can sit down and read all of the rules and maybe get to my computer. Just thought it would be good to get the information out there before it was too late. But at the end of the day I'm just too lazy and it's not worth the time, effort or scrutiny lol.

Please don't think twice. Your post was great and very informative. You just happened to walk into an old argument sustained by folks who take themselves too seriously. If people get put off over their rude behavior we all lose out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davis
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I sense this thread getting locked. Be a little more courteous people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This along with other Target only clearance games were clearanced long ago at my local stores. This included Evolution: The Beginning, Machi Koro Bright Lights, Hanabi,and Codenames : Deep Undercover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nitromob wrote:
This along with other Target only clearance games were clearanced long ago at my local stores. This included Evolution: The Beginning, Machi Koro Bright Lights, Hanabi,and Codenames : Deep Undercover.

they restocked it after they last clearanced it. dom must be a good salesperson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.