Popular Tags: [View All]
Geert CE
Belgium
Sint-Truiden
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
When the Dutch translation becomes available, would it be possible to use a Dutch recharge pack in combination with the English base game?

I am about to start playing the English version. Eventually I want to play a new campaign with my children.
Should I wait and try to trade my English base game for a Dutch version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the language dependant components are replaced in the recharge pack, so you’ll be able to play with your kids in their native language.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert CE
Belgium
Sint-Truiden
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thank you Josh.
That's the answer I was hoping for. Two thumbs up for recharge packs!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
kredal wrote:
All of the language dependant components are replaced in the recharge pack, so you’ll be able to play with your kids in their native language.

There’s a little bit of text on the board and that’s not replaced in the recharge pack. I don’t think it’ll cause any issues, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert CE
Belgium
Sint-Truiden
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I was more worried about having to translate part of the rules or part the story. It's one thing to translate rules you know, but translating during a game while the rules are changing surprise

From what I have seen, the few words on the board should not be a problem. I expect that they can remember what those regions are used for sooner then I can make a cheat sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.