Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Simpson
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Using the wonderful Imperial Directive App... And the game is tense and tight all the way through. (That +1 to the enemy health caused a NEXU and a probe droid to stay on the board 1 extra turn.... aghhgg)

Gideon and Mak get pummeled on the northern terminal, but are able to limp by the enemy and get the terminal activated. All of the Imperials begin chasing my other team... and it is getting interesting!!

Anyway, I get down to the last door. Round 7.

Jyn is maxed out on strain and she is right at the door. Diala is 1 space away. She uses reach and destroys the door with her 2 attacks.... and the door explodes.

Roll for stun. Diala passes.
Jyn fails.

This games is over... no way that Jyn can unstun and get to the computer. :-( AGHGHGHGG

What a wonderful app. Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played that mission last week too. Although I've been implementing the "heroes may suffer 1 strain to reroll 1 attribute dice" from HotE

Last activation on Round 7, need 1 surge on a green + blue, failed it...reroll green! still failed it...ah well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Although I've been implementing the "heroes may suffer 1 strain to reroll 1 attribute dice" from HotE

where did you find this? is it a house rule?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bassoon201 wrote:
Quote:
Although I've been implementing the "heroes may suffer 1 strain to reroll 1 attribute dice" from HotE

where did you find this? is it a house rule?

I don't think it's part of the official rulebook but I remember seeing this mechanism in HotE (HotE intro mission, Palpatine's agenda mission and Ahsoka?'s side mission all have this). I'm guessing the designers realized spending an action to roll for surges can be sometimes be swingy. Especially in A New Threat where you don't know the terminal's colors
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek J
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
simpsonps121 wrote:
Using the wonderful Imperial Directive App... And the game is tense and tight all the way through. (That +1 to the enemy health caused a NEXU and a probe droid to stay on the board 1 extra turn.... aghhgg)

Gideon and Mak get pummeled on the northern terminal, but are able to limp by the enemy and get the terminal activated. All of the Imperials begin chasing my other team... and it is getting interesting!!

Anyway, I get down to the last door. Round 7.

Jyn is maxed out on strain and she is right at the door. Diala is 1 space away. She uses reach and destroys the door with her 2 attacks.... and the door explodes.

Roll for stun. Diala passes.
Jyn fails.

This games is over... no way that Jyn can unstun and get to the computer. :-( AGHGHGHGG

What a wonderful app. Thanks!!

Thanks for the kind words! Sounds like everything AI wise went ok for you. Feel free to let me know any improvements you think would make the app better
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Simpson
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Derek - I thought it was superb. The only thing I encountered was I did not know which enemy was which one. (Probe 1, Probe 2 etc.) But I just decided which one would be 1 or 2.

It is awesome though! Great job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.