Subject: Robinson Crusoe Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zakk Chambers
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys

Got give robinson Crusoe as a present for christmas and im going through the components and i see i only have 5 wound tokens instead of 6 will this affect the game or is it just a miss print?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not. Each player needs 1 wound marker and if you play with Friday, he would need one. Although, I wouldnt recommend playing with Friday in a 3-4 player game, makes it to easy. I cant think of any reason why you need more than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zakk Chambers
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant Thank you i thought it would be the case as the number of players was four so assumed the other was spare didn't realise there was a companion as wellDD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Olander
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
Zakkie8989 wrote:
Hi Guys

Got give robinson Crusoe as a present for christmas and im going through the components and i see i only have 5 wound tokens instead of 6 will this affect the game or is it just a miss print?

the same happened to me! I am curious to see, if there is actually only 5 cubes in all games, or if we are both just unlucky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Per Olander wrote:
Zakkie8989 wrote:
Hi Guys

the same happened to me! I am curious to see, if there is actually only 5 cubes in all games, or if we are both just unlucky
Are you sure you read the rules witch comes in your box with your edition, not online rules? The 6s wound marker was added with most recent edition (which also comes with banana, fur, wood tokens, not just wood cubes). One of official situation with 6 wound cubes use that comes to mind - you can play scenario “Jenny needs help” with 4 players(4 cubes)+Friday(1 cube)+Jenny NPC(1 cube). But playing 4 players+Friday is easy mode, so, just dont do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.