T.I.M.E Stories: A Prophecy of Dragons» Forums » General

Subject: Spoiler - Question about market location D rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garruk TheHunter
msg tools
mbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
In the market, location D is accessible only by the casters. I was playing the mage, the only caster in the group. I explored location D to find out that they took me in the back and opened a portal for me. It said that if I wanted to go in “limbo” I could travel to location 6 without spending a TU.

Now my questions :

1 - What does it mean “going into limbo”? Didn’t see that anywhere in the rules.

2 - Do I travel to location 6 alone?

3 - If so, what happens to the others? Do I take out location 6 encounter it alone then come back to the previous location and resume? Do the others observe while I do that?

The thing that irks me the most with this game, and this is my 3rd stories, there is always some instructions that aren’t that clear and we keep wondering if we are doing the correct thing rules wise.

Very frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
limbo is the space they take you (so location 6)
your group goes with you, but it is probably not wise to go there with only one magic user
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Monteil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
1) You would have to travel there to understand what limbo means.
2) No. The entire group.

Cheers !
ilu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you wish, you may travel to the numbered Location, the name of which the card mentions. If you opt to move there then, as per the base rules, the entire group must go there, if you were to go on your own then the card would be explicit about that to override the base rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garruk TheHunter
msg tools
mbmb
The thing that is not clear is that, as per the rules, I’m the only one that can go to space D of the market but the entire group can come with me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are the only one that can go to D, but then the team changes Location. That's base rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Garruk wrote:
The thing that is not clear is that, as per the rules, I’m the only one that can go to space D of the market but the entire group can come with me?

Without magic users you wouldn’t find the way. That doesn’t mean, that you can’t show others the way
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.