5 Posts

Innovation Deluxe» Forums » Rules

Subject: Gujin Tushu Jinsheng rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zongyuan lu
msg tools
Card Description:
If Gujin Tushu Jinsheng is on your board, choose any other card on any other board. Execute the effects on the chosen card as if they were on this card. Do not share them.

I. The word 'any other card' means those cards that below the top card, doesn't it?

II. The card on any other board must be a other card, so why the description need to write the word 'any other card'?

Thanks for your answer and your understanding of the question

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Maier
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hylacrucis wrote:
Card Description:
If Gujin Tushu Jinsheng is on your board, choose any other card on any other board. Execute the effects on the chosen card as if they were on this card. Do not share them.

I. The word 'any other card' means those cards that below the top card, doesn't it?

II. The card on any other board must be a other card, so why the description need to write the word 'any other card'?

Thanks for your answer and your understanding of the question
If it doesn't specify "top card", then I would assume that any card can work. That's crazy powerful. But also would cause massive AP. I might house rule it to treat it as if it just said "top card."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Chudyk
msg tools
designer
It should read as any other top card on any other board.

If you are performing the effect due to a share, you cannot use the effect to choose Gujin Tushu Jinsheng itself again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Chudyk
msg tools
designer
Though, a share doesn't work since it has to be on your board to do anything. So yeah, just "any top card on any other board" would suffice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zongyuan lu
msg tools
cchudyk wrote:
It should read as any other top card on any other board.

If you are performing the effect due to a share, you cannot use the effect to choose Gujin Tushu Jinsheng itself again.

Thanks a lot.
I forgot the situation about sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.