Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan F.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi there,

I'm trying to get into the game and recently started to try a little bit of deckbuilding.

I have the Dunwich Horror Adventure and was wondering if the NECRONOMICON DEE EDITION also counts towards the goal for the NECORONOMICON?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Andrews
Wales
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hi Jan!

For smooth playing especially when starting out with a limited card pool I'd say yes as it's fitting in theme enough.

However, officially, I'm afraid not:

Day the Sun Stood Still
Q. Does the Zanthu Tablets: A Conjectural Translation meet the adventure requirements of the Zanthu Tablets?
A. No. In the same way that the Necronomicon: Dee Edition does not meet the reqs for Dunwich Horror, you can't use portions of card titles for adventure requirements.

(Taken from the 2001 FAQ availble on the following: http://www.gamesmeister.com/mythos/faq.htm)

Craig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sorg UR
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahzrab wrote:
Hi there,

I'm trying to get into the game and recently started to try a little bit of deckbuilding.

I have the Dunwich Horror Adventure and was wondering if the NECRONOMICON DEE EDITION also counts towards the goal for the NECORONOMICON?

Just wanted to say hello, fellow newbie!

Looks like there is a handful of us starting this game with a mere 22 years of delay... I guess the stars are just right!

Just to let you know: there is a Mythos group on Facebook, and one of the admins promised to put up a how-to-play tutorial video on YouTube in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan F.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the quick answer and thanks for the infos/links!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.