Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read them a few times & still don't get it. I don't get the right hand side of the action with the green dots & how you resolve them. Any tips anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Threadgill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Place 2 cards next to each other and they combine to form 1 card in the middle. The newly formed card is what you follow to perform the Automa's actions. The green dots are just reminders to help show what support info on the right side will be used.

On the next action, you discard the support card (on the right), move the action card (on the left) over to the right, and draw a new card. Now the with the new action card and the new support card (which is the old action card) placed next to each other, you have everything you need to perform the next action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Watch a little bit of this run-through, and it may help you to piece together the rules in motion:

https://youtu.be/rbeRiHCMnic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.