Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giuliano Bartolucci
Italy
fano
Pesaro Urbino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diggin' through day 6 and would ask people who already finished the game if there's noiticeable story difference (beyond the obvious ones) between 1st playtrhrough and the following ones.
Does a 2nd run's worth it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Schellenberg
Canada
Olds
Alberta
flag msg tools
Second run through I knew what to expect and didn't do a lot of the stuff in the village that I did the first time and got a drastically different outcome, but maybe give it a month in between to forget some of the story points tho. It's still just as fun the second time! I'd highly suggest the replaying of it. It was almost more exciting. I suggest making a polar opposite character to your first one and seeing what their path ends up being. This game appears to have more books in the future tho, so make sure it's a character you feel you could continue the story with if you like the end outcome here the second time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.