Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven O'Shea
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I realize you must have two separate resources in order to score two different fair tiles that both have those resources. And that you keep those resources. But let's say you had two emeralds. You have a building that scores you a point for that emerald, and two fair tiles that would score for emeralds. Because you 'keep' the resources, do all three of those tiles score at the end of the game? Or would I have to choose two of the three tiles to score?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
The fair tiles are resolved during the End of Season process, not at the end of the game. You just add the points from the fair tiles you still have at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauro Marinetti
Italy
flag msg tools
tool wrote:
The fair tiles are resolved during the End of Season process, not at the end of the game. You just add the points from the fair tiles you still have at the end of the game.

I had the same question... but sorry I am not sure I understood exactly the answer: you are saying that first I resolve the fair and show the emerald for the fair. Then the same emerald may score points for the tile. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.