Subject: Taklon faction action tiebreaker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Smith

Medina
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the Taklon faction action tiebreaker for 3a only apply when placing a mine as part of a Faction Action, or does it also apply when just building a mine as normal? I'm assuming the former, but would like to get it clarified, if possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
3a Tiebreaker only applies when a Mine is placed during a Faction Action. It also states what the tiebreaker is on the Faction card. You will notice that each Automa faction has a different tiebreaker.

Also, keep in mind that tiebreaker 3b (final scoring) only applies when the support card shows that it applies. 2 cards show no use of 3b tiebreaker, 8 show us to use the top final scoring as 3b tiebreaker, and 7 show show us to use the bottom final scoring as the 3b tiebreaker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Smith

Medina
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JamesWolfpacker wrote:
3a Tiebreaker only applies when a Mine is placed during a Faction Action. It also states what the tiebreaker is on the Faction card. You will notice that each Automa faction has a different tiebreaker.

Then why is tiebreaker 3a of the build mine action stating to consider faction action if applicable? Sounds to me like you also use it for mine building. What did I miss?

Edit: Nevermmind, I realized the player « aid » sheet was misleading. The rules in the automa booklet are clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.