Subject: Twilight Imperium 4 Deals Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Melissa Makak
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
I have never played Twilight Imperium before and just got Twilight Imperium 4th Edition. I am confused about deals. What are the limitations of a deal? Can it be pretty much anything you come up with? Does it constitute breaking the rules of the game? Does anyone have any examples?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Make the kinds of posts you want to read.
mbmbmbmbmb
First, wrong forum. You wanted this one: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/233078/twilight-imperium...

Onto the question. A deal is just an agreement you can make with any player at any time for any reason. It’s a spoken agreement. Deals that can be handled IMMEDIATELY (as in literally right now) are binding, all others are not.

A transaction takes a deal farther and involves trading of physical goods. A transaction can only happen on your turn, and you can make a transaction with every other player on each of your turns. You’re also only allowed to make transactions with players in a system that neighbors a system you control. You can trade your promissory notes, commodities, and trade goods in a transaction. The Hacan can also trade action cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa Makak
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Oh ok thank you. Can you tell it's my first time posting on here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.