Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Micheel
Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just had a small discussion about the first player marker which has a VP icon on it.

The rules dont seem to provide this but does this marker give 1 VP to the person holding it a the end of the game?

I mean: it could be some kind of award for being the one that ends the game, but again: i didnt find anything about it in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dunnagh wrote:
We just had a small discussion about the first player marker which has a VP icon on it.

The rules dont seem to provide this but does this marker give 1 VP to the person holding it a the end of the game?

I mean: it could be some kind of award for being the one that ends the game, but again: i didnt find anything about it in the rules.

It's just a coincidence. The VP icon as well as the token show planet Mars, but that's it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sharples
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I assume is it just to let everyone know that whoever holds the marker is the first person to play that generation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.