Harlath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Some good news in the thread linked below and an interesting question.

It looks like the Kickstarter's huge success means a broader range of characters will have their story told through fiction and cards.

Linked to that, it sounds like Pinebox are interested in other characters that the community would like to see more of, whether it is for mechanical or thematic reasons. Let them know at the link below, or I can paste messages from here to the official forum.

http://forums.pineboxentertainment.com/t/gomorras-finest-who...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
Old Man Macdroste

Clementine Lepp

Bobo (harrowed obviously with a large dent in his head)

Smiling Tom

Jose Morales

Mr. Outang

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harlath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think Smiling Tom died late in the AEG era, not that death is any barrier in Deadlands!

Lots of great suggestions there, particularly on the drifters and Jose Morales (who we didn't get to see much of, but he's a solid card with good art and intriguing flavour text).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
troybowers wrote:
Old Man Macdroste

Definitely! laugh

My list (provided none of them died):

Wendy Cheng
Jon Longstride
Maria Kingsford
Black Elk
Theo Whateley-Boyer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
Harlath wrote:
I think Smiling Tom died late in the AEG era, not that death is any barrier in Deadlands!

Death might be an excuse to switch teams though, which could be a bit of fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Wirges
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
troybowers wrote:
Old Man Macdroste
Bobo (harrowed obviously with a large dent in his head)

I like to think the mallet is still stuck in that dent. And Brobo is none the wiser.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Meyer
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So these are not so much EX as just dudes I want to see as true Reloaded cards:
Jessica (formerly "Sloane")
Nash Bilton (man, have I been trying to get that for like 15 years, or what?)
Carter Richardson (of Carter's Bounties)

As for true EX characters, here's my want list:
Andreas Andregg
Angelica Espinosa
Chaun "Jen" Qi
Felix Amador
El Grajo
Genesee "Gina" Tailfeathers
Miranda Clark
Randall
Sarah Meoquanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harlath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's a great list. The ex Sloane would be interesting from a Sloane and mechanics point of view. Nash Bilton would be good to show up, perhaps as a law man again to give the Law Dogs a darker side?

Carter Richardson would be well earned if he turned up.

I like your experienced list too, particularly dudes liek Chuaun "Jen" Qi, Miranda Clark, Randall and Sarah Meoquanee as they all see frequent play/make storyline appearances so they seem natural choices to explore further.

Sadly a couple of your suggestions have been killed off, the community kept a list of who died and how, similar to that in Classic: http://forums.pineboxentertainment.com/t/reloaded-boot-hill-.... Always liked that both games kept a high body count, made the stakes appropriately high.

As ever, I'll drop the suggestions over in the official forums, with a note on the source!

Edit: should add that GenCon 2018's story prize is the chance to bring a character back as Harrowed, so everybody is a candidate for being experienced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Meyer
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Harlath wrote:

Sadly a couple of your suggestions have been killed off, the community kept a list of who died and how, similar to that in Classic: http://forums.pineboxentertainment.com/t/reloaded-boot-hill-.... Always liked that both games kept a high body count, made the stakes appropriately high.

Death. Psssh. Like death matters in Gomorra. I'm still catching up on the story after my self imposed exile, so I haven't seen some of those deaths yet, but as I said... pssssh. Lol.

And it would take a lot more than being ridden down by Alice Stowe to take down my Great Grandfather.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.