Subject: House Ankar (scarab) Vs House Miron (minotaur) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan barroso
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well. I don't know if it is me or what, but for me and my girlfriend it is very difficult to win the builders deck (house Miron) with the blue deck from scarab Lords (house Ankar)

The few times that I have won, I tried to draw as cards as I can each turn. Miron have great numbers, if the red player gains religious supremacy, the blue one is lost, so if you draw many cards each turn, you gain options (plague of ash to destroy big buildings, mass purification to build two or three pyramids and the important leaders). But is very difficult to obtain all this cards and the deck depletion is very risky.
So, any thoughts on this? Thank you for the answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan barroso
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I have tried new ideas and finally won 2 of the 3 matches we have played and the lost one have been fighted untill the last card (0 in my deck 1 in hers)

My new strategy involves the hard economic supremacy. The Miron hand depletes fast and usually refills it one or two times a match. If you have the two economic supremacies, the Moron player probably have to refill one more time. So mix that with military and the fantastic god U-Teth (you gain one more religious or military supremacy) to deplet the Miron deck. Of course you will need all your cards. Mass purification to maintain your militar supremacies and plague of ashes to destroy all the big buildings wen they come to play so you have to draw as much as you can (that's a big risk of course)

So that's all, I expect these ideas to be useful for everyone. Really love this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.