BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Zombicide 3d terrain recommendation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Boswell
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Does anybody have any recommendations for 3d terrain for the original Zombicide games? I am not talented in building terrain. Just want something more than the 2d boards.

I have Black Plague also but I am using Hirst Art molds to build that terrain. I see some that look good from a company in England but the cost is prohibitive as I live in the U.S.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Electronic Mall Madness,

There are some good youtube vids on making your own pieces out of foam and most any cheap garbage you have lying about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there's a company Sally 4th that makes modular streets/buildings.

Terrascape has neat concepts but IIRC is fantasy only.
Battlesystems (sp?) has sci-fi.

Tons of cardstock urban solutions out there.

For tactical skirmishing, I'm developing modular urban terrain out of lego scaffolding, cardstock panels, chipboard floors.

I wish there was multistory "Heroscape terrain" for urban, but that would be too expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Perrochon
msg tools
designer
publisher
Designer of "Startup Fever"
badge
Designer of "Startup Fever".
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone used Sally 4th? I am curious about the assembly process and storage of the assembled terrain. Pictures, please :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.