Subject: Noria - Turn Track / Free Cogs / Knowledge ??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Stoneman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, just a quick question really...

really enjoy this game, its quick(ish) and fun so far, but i have a question about the turn track.

on the turn track that goes up through the main board, there is cogs / knowledge symbols on certain intervals.

actually its on the turn 1, 5, 7, 11 and 14 as counted from the bottom of the board / track.

when you take the counter off this icons at the start of the turn do you also get an extra cog / knowledge token?

that is the way i have been playing it so far because i can't find anything about this in the rules or online anywhere...

just curious to see if this is correct and / or if anyone else plays it this way?

thanks for taking time to read and / or comment / answer.

"As a great man once said... Play more Games!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No. Those symbols mean the cost of the Intrigue political action (changing the values of markers on the various tracks for endgame scoring) goes up.

The rules state that to do the Intrigue action:

Pay Knowledge corresponding to the number of visible cogwheels on the round track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Stoneman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes...

not sure how i missed that! lol

many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.