Terraforming Mars» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Come play me in Las Vegas sometime rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Brown
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Hello BBG, I'm an employee at Meepleville board game store in Las Vegas Nevada and Terraforming Mars is one of my absolutely favorite games. If anyone ever finds themselves in Las Vegas I am always down to play a game. Let me know if you ever come by. -Corey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Schraut
Germany
Karlsruhe
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an easy possibility to create a world map with places where you can always find someone to play Mars?

I am a member of a board game club in Karlsruhe, South West Germany. Or clubhouse is open 4 days a week and during the last year tfm has been played on over 95% of the evenings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vegasbrown wrote:
Hello BBG, I'm an employee at Meepleville board game store in Las Vegas Nevada and Terraforming Mars is one of my absolutely favorite games. If anyone ever finds themselves in Las Vegas I am always down to play a game. Let me know if you ever come by. -Corey

Cool, We are actually planning to go to Vegas sometime later this year, If all plans work out, so I’ll put in a scheduled stop with you later on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RobAntilles wrote:
Is there an easy possibility to create a world map with places where you can always find someone to play Mars?

I am a member of a board game club in Karlsruhe, South West Germany. Or clubhouse is open 4 days a week and during the last year tfm has been played on over 95% of the evenings.

Great Idea! Should be a function here att BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Sequeira
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the buy in? xD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Mote
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It totally should be a function and not just for playing Mars. The find a user by maps is useful, but it would be far better to have "Wants to Play" mapped by game title (I have lots of games I want to play that I don't own...) It would be far easier to meet others.

I'm still learning all of the intricacies here - is there a forum for BGG features requests?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto for Chicago. I live 5 min. from The Dice Dojo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Schraut
Germany
Karlsruhe
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did some google, and obviously there are tools for this.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2843418&add=1#

But I doubt that I will have the discipline to properly admin something like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.