Hide
4 Posts

Triumph of Chaos» Forums » Rules

Subject: Several questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Hayes
msg tools
Voluntary removal: This can be done with Leaders; can it be done with corps, and if so, when?

Red Polish Corps: They are in supply the Action Phase they are placed, but come the Logistics Phase they are subject to attrition (and loss) if they haven’t secured a supply source?

Replacements: Ukraine and Poland receives 1 Faction Replacement Step (RS) for each controlled VC. Are these RSs to be used for only Ukraine and/or Poland units or can they be used by any controlled faction?

Finland: The Finnish Army 1, Finland c1 and the Finnish Tank corps sets up at Helsinki or a Finnish port. Finland c2 is placed in the Strategic Reserve. These along with Finn Armies 2 & 3, are these forces integral parts of Red’s or White’s forces once Red or White gains control of Finland, like the Red Finns or White Finns, meaning they can be rebuilt/repaired with Red or White RSs or are they their own Faction needing Factional RSs for repair?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
AlanHayes wrote:
Voluntary removal: This can be done with Leaders; can it be done with corps, and if so, when?

NO.

AlanHayes wrote:
Red Polish Corps: They are in supply the Action Phase they are placed, but come the Logistics Phase they are subject to attrition (and loss) if they haven’t secured a supply source?

Subject to attrition. Must be placed in supply, or, can't be placed.

AlanHayes wrote:
Replacements: Ukraine and Poland receives 1 Faction Replacement Step (RS) for each controlled VC. Are these RSs to be used for only Ukraine and/or Poland units or can they be used by any controlled faction?

Faction RS only used for that particular Faction

AlanHayes wrote:
Finland: The Finnish Army 1, Finland c1 and the Finnish Tank corps sets up at Helsinki or a Finnish port. Finland c2 is placed in the Strategic Reserve. These along with Finn Armies 2 & 3, are these forces integral parts of Red’s or White’s forces once Red or White gains control of Finland, like the Red Finns or White Finns, meaning they can be rebuilt/repaired with Red or White RSs or are they their own Faction needing Factional RSs for repair?

Need own Faction RS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Hayes
msg tools
So, let me get this straight:

Finn Armies 1-3, Finn c 1,2 and Finn Tank = Finnish faction

Red Finn 1,2 & Red Finn c 1,2 = Red Army

White Finn 1,2 & White Finn c 1,2 = White Army ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that is correct: I don't have the counters in front of me. You can tell by the icons on the counters: I think the units you indicated begin the game on the board - prior to Finland committing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.