Hide
6 Posts

Star Saga» Forums » General

Subject: missing piece rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ali Galahan
msg tools
I have purchased the retail version from miniature market, but the aberration boss head piece was missing in the bag. Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
aligalahan wrote:
I have purchased the retail version from miniature market, but the aberration boss head piece was missing in the bag. Has anyone else seen this problem?

Go to mantic customer support page:

http://www.manticgames.com/contact.html

Tell them your issue and expect a replacement part(probably whole model just not missing head) in about 4 weeks. Play with the headless model until then. Paint your other stuff until then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ali Galahan
msg tools
Thanks. I have just created a ticket there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hartloff
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I got my KS box, and missing arms on 1 mini, missing a small med pack or something in the blue minis, and have two of one of the heros, and missing another (still trying to figure out which one)...

BUT, Mantic has always had amazing customer service, which is one reason I try to back their projects.. so I am not worried about this getting sorted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
NYColts18 wrote:
Yeah, I got my KS box, and missing arms on 1 mini, missing a small med pack or something in the blue minis, and have two of one of the heros, and missing another (still trying to figure out which one)...

BUT, Mantic has always had amazing customer service, which is one reason I try to back their projects.. so I am not worried about this getting sorted.

Post a pic of your blue guys and I will let you know who you are missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ali Galahan
msg tools
Mantic games has not responded to my ticket after 10 days now. will post resolution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.