Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Chris Miller
United States
Plano
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)

According to this, the code should be 8364. That solution did not work. We figured maybe the order of the greek letters would matter, so we switched delta and theta which produced 8346. That solution did not work either. Can someone please help with this. You can literally just tell me and the reason because we've given up at this point. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Weiss
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been a while since I’ve played this. If I recall correctly, you’re not quite there yet. You need to find the right card to show you the order of the Greek letters first. Unless my memory failed me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Your memory does not fail you. We had the same happen in our playthrough, thinking we had the answer only to discover that we didn't actually have the right question yet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pisani
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
Chris is right. You need to find a card to tell you the order of the Greek letters. Your card placement looks perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.