Subject: 5 miscelaneous questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Dee
msg tools
mb
After first play
Can you please confirm these rules?

1) I can recruit (special action) in all my cities plus the Sparta (if I control it of course).

2) When using the Prepare special action, I can recruit a hoplite already fortified (If yes, do I need to control the region?).

3) The whole defeated army retreats to the same region (I cannot spread the hoplites to different regions).

Solo mode:

4) The artifacts do not recharge at the beginning of Act II.

5) When the population attitude in certain land goes down to neutral and below, I switch all the blue control tokens in that land from blue to yellow (and switch them back to blue when the land goes loyal).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmbmb
1) If you use the Recruit Special action you place soldiers in each and every one of your cities including Sparta.

2) Yes and yes. You can't fortify if you do not control the region.

3) Yes. I asked the designers this a couple of days ago and they said no splitting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Samborski
Poland
Wrocław
dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
4. They recharge.
5. No, only Spies will require you to change color of your Control tokens from blue to yellow. To change Control token from yellow to blue you will have to get Glory token and then do something (slaying the Monster/completing Quest) that would award you same Glory token second time. Instead of getting the same Glory token (which you already have) you get to change yellow Control tokens to blue in respective Land. Hope it is not too convoluted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.