Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Pruitt
United States
Denver
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing it like this.

You start with the gray peg underneath the first SPECIAL letter you have. So if I start with E and A, I would put the gray peg under the E and advance it one space for every experience point I gained (so if I killed a level 2 enemy I would move the gray peg to I).

Then, I level up and gain the P letter. Would I advance the gray token directly to P or would I continue going one space at a time from the far left?

Or do I have it wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmb
Jhogun wrote:
I've been playing it like this.

You start with the gray peg underneath the first SPECIAL letter you have. So if I start with E and A, I would put the gray peg under the E ...

No, you start with the "gray peg in the hole to the left of the XP track."

Quote:
... and advance it one space for every experience point I gained (so if I killed a level 2 enemy I would move the gray peg to I).

Then, I level up and gain the P letter. Would I advance the gray token directly to P or would I continue going one space at a time from the far left?

Or do I have it wrong?

For each XP you gain you move the peg through the SPECIAL tokens you have.
In your case, if you have E and A, and gain 2 XP, you move the peg until A - you still do not level up. You need 1 more XP to level up, because now the peg would move from E to the space at the left of the XP track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Schwendemann
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on my 3rd read through, if you gain xp you gain it all, then level up. If you "go over" by gaining 2 xp when one would level you up, you move the peg to the next SPECIAL letter you already have, then draw 2 and process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.