Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

InBetween» Forums » Rules

Subject: Move adjacent safety marker ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kid Dino
msg tools
Hi,
You created a very great game!! My wife and i love it. We just finished last episode on Stranger Things and had to play it again immediately 😜

Now our question:
Can you still use the town character ability of moving the Safety marker on an adjacent card, if that card is Devoured already?

Further, can also a Devoured or Secured Card be removed from game with the character ability?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dembek
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Dinomyte wrote:
Hi,
You created a very great game!! My wife and i love it. We just finished last episode on Stranger Things and had to play it again immediately 😜


Amazing show isn't it ? And thank you for kind words about the game!

Dinomyte wrote:

Now our question:
Can you still use the town character ability of moving the Safety marker on an adjacent card, if that card is Devoured already?

Further, can also a Devoured or Secured Card be removed from game with the character ability?


On both cases the answer is yes! You still can go to places from which a character was devoured from and also you still can remove the devoured character so the creature don't take more powers from it Hope that helps in understanding the mechanics !
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kid Dino
msg tools
Thank you for your quick answer

Your first explanation i maybe don‘t understand. You said: „You still can go to places from which a character was devoured from“

Not sure if my question was correctly formulated.

For instance the Creature has a character card which is Devoured. The Town has an adjacent character card (e. g. Bob) which is Guarded or Secured - means in other words the Town can use Bobs character ability of „The Town chooses an adhacent Character card in the Creature dimension and shifts the Safety marker on it by 1 space.“
Can the target of that ability be the Devoured character card of the Creature? -> move the Safety Marker from Devoured to Terrified?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dembek
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Dinomyte wrote:
Thank you for your quick answer

Your first explanation i maybe don‘t understand. You said: „You still can go to places from which a character was devoured from“

Not sure if my question was correctly formulated.

For instance the Creature has a character card which is Devoured. The Town has an adjacent character card (e. g. Bob) which is Guarded or Secured - means in other words the Town can use Bobs character ability of „The Town chooses an adhacent Character card in the Creature dimension and shifts the Safety marker on it by 1 space.“
Can the target of that ability be the Devoured character card of the Creature? -> move the Safety Marker from Devoured to Terrified?



Oh! No this one is a no Once Devoured it stays devoured. Only 1 way at this moment to move the safety marker on the Devoured characters which is ability from awareness card. That says specificly that you can move safety marker on the last state cards. Everything else is locked and can't save your fallen friends
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kid Dino
msg tools
Hehe alright! Thanks! then we played it correctly devil
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
These answers seem to contradict each other.

In the first answer, you said the town card ability could move a devoured status away from devoured.

In the second answer you said it couldn’t.

I will go with the second answer, but not sure why you said it could work in the first answer...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dembek
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Just check the quoted phrase on the second answer I simply didn't understood the question correctly. So yeah the second answer is the correct answer
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.