7 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Any good place to buy standees? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
My group has taken up using markers on a track to display intiative order. I thought it would be nice to have the standees for this, but I didn't order them as an addon.

Does anyone know if there will standees available from retailers or elsewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j ribs
msg tools
mb
We just use the little cardboard circles for each class.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DeS_Tructive wrote:
My group has taken up using markers on a track to display intiative order. I thought it would be nice to have the standees for this, but I didn't order them as an addon.

Does anyone know if there will standees available from retailers or elsewhere?

Based my understanding the only items available post-kickstarter are the game (through retail) and solo scenarios (through the geekstore).
I also which I had picked up standees for easier travel and storage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mb
The standees were KS exclusive, but I wonder if Isaac would be open to sharing publicly like he did the solo scenarios and item cards. Worth a shot asking i think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Bohde
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was actually looking into something like numbered poker chips to hand out at the beginning of each round, so we could easily see order.

Though I really do like your idea of the initiative track too. But like you, I didn't order character standees because I never thought I would ever need them with the minis lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bohde8781 wrote:
...But like you, I didn't order character standees because I never thought I would ever need them with the minis lol...

Heh, oddly enough, I originally had the standees in my order, but then I realized the HP/XP dials would be really awesome for Arkham Horror, so I changed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I ordered the standees because I dont like mixing minis and standees. now I have a use for the minis!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.