Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Wood
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi y'all,

I stopped by Archaic Comics & Games in Douglasville, Georgia today and had a nice chat with Adam. He is very amenable to providing space and opportunity for board gaming. He currently has open gaming on Thursdays and is considering Wednesdays and/or Saturdays (maybe because I said those days worked for me).

I'm happy to make a concerted effort for some organized play if there are other gamers around Douglasville. Any others around Douglasville looking for opportunities for board gaming?

You can also check out facebook.com/archaiccomics where I'll be trying to organize some playing time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fitzpatrick
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
My wife and I are in Austell looking for more boats gamers. We're tired of driving out to Marietta and Kennesaw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Forrest
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
My wife and I live in south Marietta, very close to austell rd and east-west connector. While life makes things hectic I’m always on the lookout for things on varying days of the week that I can attend when available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.