Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco DeGammo
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Agent able to share the knowledge of the Equipped ability. They know the items that are going to be in the game. Is that supposed to be secret?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are not totally clear on this point (and I haven’t played with this expansion yet so I don’t know if this makes sense) but I read it as the Agent starting with three items from a choice of five - she puts the two she didn’t choose on the bottom of the deck and keeps the other three - she doesn’t return them to the top of the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Hubble
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took this the same way as 'equipped' suggests this (plus thematically, the Agent should come with equipment - why would they arrive unequipped?. The description of Investigation on BGG now says the Agent starts fully equipped - I did wonder exacrtly the same thing when I first read the rules though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bentley
United Kingdom
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Clarity is needed as I took this to be the three chosen got on top of the item deck - and this is how it was played. However, 'Equipped' does imply they start with the items. This is possibly why it is not discussed whether these are a secret or not. It's because they would not be hidden in the deck but instead be visibly with the agent.

On a separate point - it is not clear whether each body can be investigated:

* Once only by anyone ie first come first served
* Once only by each character ie a single item can be found by each character
* Multiple times by same character ie does the body have numerous items.

I am playing this as the first option. Each body only has 1 item found by the first person on the tile. Therefore only 3 items to find from the deck of 15.
My uncertainty is because I would expect the prep to be more like:
"Shuffle the deck of 15 cards - draw 3 - these will be the items found - return the rest to the box"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.