THE MAVERICK
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
This game was just a little too generic for me, but the components call out for something a little more Star Wars. So I drafted up some variant rules to try and give the game a stronger connection to the movies. My draft variant has a full campaign game that covers the original trilogy plus three single-episode scenarios.

Before finalizing and posting the variant to BGG, I wanted to enlist some volunteers who can give the variant a play through and provide some initial feedback over the next few weeks. I would be looking for input on whether or not the basic concept works and proposals for clarifications or fixes.

If you have time to take a look at this and provide feedback by the end of January, please reply here in the forum to denote your interest and then send me a geekmail with your e-mail address so I can send you a copy of the rules.

I'll send the draft variant out to the first half-dozen or so who respond. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ima Dork
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Send them a long and we'll have a loo see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mostly Human
United States
ROSAMOND
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love to try it... this is a fun game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesc Llagostera
Spain
Banyoles
Girona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to try it
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you seen the variant by Knuckles29?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE MAVERICK
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
mattyd777 wrote:
Have you seen the variant by Knuckles29?

Yes, when I was looking to see if there was something out there along the lines of what I wanted to do with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.