Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for certain Files rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J D
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I came across a thread regarding starting over and one of the posts stated that the enhancement stickers were in the Files section. however, I have gone through the files 3 times now and I am just not seeing the enhancements stickers. I found the maps though. Could someone link me the enhancement stickers file or a good quality image of the sheet?

The other file(s) I am looking for deals with the Monster Ability Decks (the 8 cards). Certain monsters share the deck with others, for example there are 3 archer groups, 2 or 3 guard groups etc. I am looking to print out a deck for each group so I would have a city archer, inox archer etc. Are the monster decks available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Florin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/141841/enhancement-sticke...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
almost seems as if you're trying to print the whole game yourself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J D
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aflorin wrote:

thank you. I have no idea why I could not find that file.

As for printing out yhe whole game. No where near tgat. Just lookingbto print a few extra decks so thatvI can store a deck with each monster type. Right now I would need to store all 3 archer types together which is a lot of standees.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
fair enough.
just out of curiousity, which storage method are you going with for the monster stuff?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J D
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Going with this method https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2729081

I figured on the lid, I could then mark lines for 4, 6, or 10.

Though the thickness can be modified to hold all the standees of 1type, but holding 18 archer standees, is a bit much. Rather keep the container thin and just hold 6 in each. The same with the other types that share decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J D
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I just found out why I could not find the file when I searched through the list. On my laptop I was looking and looking. It just wasn't there. Then using the link on my tablet, I could easily find it. Turns out my laptop was set to show only English Files and the sheet is neutral, therefore hidden. I only figured this out just now as I was back on my laptop to get the file a nd prepare it to print and cut out on my silhouette.

So I learned something new this year. Make sure your language in the file section is to all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hatfield
United States
Mt. Vernon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Que?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mesclor wrote:
aflorin wrote:

thank you. I have no idea why I could not find that file.

As for printing out yhe whole game. No where near tgat. Just lookingbto print a few extra decks so thatvI can store a deck with each monster type. Right now I would need to store all 3 archer types together which is a lot of standees.

That's actually a great idea. I kind of want to print out extra character decks to avoid having to know which ones belong to which player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.