Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an advanced tech tile that allows you to score 2VP every time you get a tech bump. Since taking an advanced tile grants a tech bump, do you score the 2VP on the action it is acquired?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'd say yes, because you take the tile and own it before actually taking the tech step that the advanced tile grants you. However, I could get overruled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boris p
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Good question. May these tile effects will only take effect after they have been "installed", in order to stay in the tech theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian Winkelhaus
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JamesWolfpacker wrote:
I'd say yes, because you take the tile and own it before actually taking the tech step that the advanced tile grants you. However, I could get overruled.

Correct. Taking the tech tile makes you advance a step, so there is a definite order and the tech tile takes effect immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Good. I was pretty sure since Gaia rules have been more clear cut than TM and this question was FAV5-ish (that’s fire 2 favor from TM) so I went with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.