Next War: Taiwan» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for a Live VASSAL Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Taylor
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
“... an iron curtain has descended across the Continent.” — Sir Winston Churchill (1946)
badge
So serious...
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a live VASSAL game of Next War: Taiwan using the Tactical Surprise advanced scenario with the advanced rules and no optional rules. (No PBEM, sorry.)

The player must be experienced in Next War: Taiwan's naval rules, as I can't make heads or tails of them.

Due to time commitments, I only have until the 20 January to finish the game.

I'm in Auckland, New Zealand (Timezone: GMT +12), but I can stay up late or rise early to play.

Anybody want to play a game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux
Canada
Charlottetown
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm probably not the greatest at this but if morning week-ends work for you it might be doable. I'm GMT -4 (Same TZ as Halifax, Canada)

I'm rusty with the naval rules but I have played them through and I think I understand them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Taylor
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
“... an iron curtain has descended across the Continent.” — Sir Winston Churchill (1946)
badge
So serious...
mbmbmbmbmb
Look me up on Discord (Tag: SeriousCatNZ #1576) and give me a voice chat call when you're ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.