Subject: Mythic Battle Pantheon App rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
I found some old posts with reference to an app that was developed to help drafting. It also has a web browser (http://mythicbattles.decksforge.com/#/home).
Anyway - It seems as if the app is not in the google play store anymore. Does anyone know what's going on with this or if there is a plan to offer it again?

Thanks,
- Drew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam D
France
paris
Unspecified
flag msg tools
It was pulled out of the Google store because of nudity.
I kid you not, the person who made this app submitted an update and the app got the boot (even though the image were the same as before).
He's looking for solutions (if you're good at drawing greek godesses in burka, now is the time to step up!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
delerme wrote:
I kid you not, the person who made this app submitted an update and the app got the boot (even though the image were the same as before).
He's looking for solutions (if you're good at drawing greek godesses in burka, now is the time to step up!)

Dang it! That sucks. There’s no nudity anyway. That’s frustrating and I can’t draw at all; especially Greek goddesses and burkas - those are my weak points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Update! I found the apk file and downloaded it directly. The app lives!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken M
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
delerme wrote:

I sincerely hope you are pulling our leg about it being pulled for nudity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fitzdrew516 wrote:

Care to share where you found it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam D
France
paris
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The explanation is here (in french but google traduction is your friend)
https://www.trictrac.net/forum/sujet/ks-janvier-2016-mythic-...

EDIT : BON ! eh bien pas de mise à jour pour le moment ! Mon appli vient d'être strikée et retirée de Google Play parce que j'ai enfreint les règles de Google concernant la sexualité... Je crois rêver là... Je vais voir ce que je peux faire...

Non mais sans rire, je vois pas vraiment ce que je vais faire pour le moment. Rajouter un soutif à Echidna et une culotte bouffante aux sirènes ? J'ai absolument pas envie de grimer les illustrations et le recadrage me semble impossible avec la qualité d'image que j'ai... Le pire c'est que rien n'a changé dans l'appli de ce côté là. Y a du y avoir une mise à jour des conditions de publication sur Google Play que j'ai zappé... Pourtant elle était bien classifiée dans les applis pouvant contenir de la nudité... Bref...

Si quelqu'un est inspiré pour les illustrations suivantes :
- Arachne
- Artemis
- Atalante
- Campe
- Echidna
- Médée
- Méduse
- Scylla
- les Sirènes
- Sphynx
- Stheno
​​​​​​​Je suis preneur.

Il faudrait peut-être faire quelque chose également pour les araignées et le lion de Némée qui sont entièrement nus..........
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Gejayge wrote:
Fitzdrew516 wrote:

Care to share where you found it?

Pretty sure it was this that I DL'd straight to by tablet.

https://apkpure.com/tools-for-mythic-battles/com.decksforge....

I bought a $30 Amazon Fire like 2 years ago only because it was $30. I haven't used it until now, and now it seems to be a permanent piece of MBP for me. Fits perfectly in the box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the original thread for the app from the man himself:

[Mobile App] Picks and Bans for Mythic Battles Pantheon

It is still available via the url in the original post.

We are still (desperately) awaiting an update once meanwhale gets his shipment and has the time to update the units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castro
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dc0nklin wrote:
Here is the original thread for the app from the man himself:

[Mobile App] Picks and Bans for Mythic Battles Pantheon

It is still available via the url in the original post.

We are still (desperately) awaiting an update once meanwhale gets his shipment and has the time to update the units.

He might get to update Wed app, but it does not look like he can currently update the Android App. The web app is now 2 versions ahead of the android app. Sadness... I wish Mythic would step up and show the community some appreciation and give access to the art meanwhale needs to get past the nudity filters on google apps.

I wonder if we can upload high resolution images from scanning the art book to help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castro
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
delerme wrote:

Mythic might be able to help:
Quirkworthy stated:
"I'll add the request for cropped art to the to do list for graphics. Avoiding any nudity at all may be an issue, but we shall see what we can do. It's a useful app to have."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.