Brandon Carlson
United States
Blissfield
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The title says it all. I was one that backed the 2nd kickstarter and have my copy sitting around collecting dust. I pledged during the first ed but moved and now have no one to play with. Everything is punched and ready to go but nothing has actually been done with the game yet.

Looking for a group who are willing to play a few times a month. I would love to keep this an ongoing thing since that is what gloomhaven is about. I have weekends off and end work at 330. Able to travel wherever as well. I have everything we would need, just need people.

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any questions... I have no char preference. I usually play something like the tinkerer but have no problem being the tank when need be.

Thanks!
Brandon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Sweeney
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kidd225 wrote:
The title says it all. I was one that backed the 2nd kickstarter and have my copy sitting around collecting dust. I pledged during the first ed but moved and now have no one to play with. Everything is punched and ready to go but nothing has actually been done with the game yet.

Looking for a group who are willing to play a few times a month. I would love to keep this an ongoing thing since that is what gloomhaven is about. I have weekends off and end work at 330. Able to travel wherever as well. I have everything we would need, just need people.

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any questions... I have no char preference. I usually play something like the tinkerer but have no problem being the tank when need be.

Thanks!
Brandon

How close to Ohio are you? Our board game night events are weekly all over Metro Detroit, closest if coming from Ohio would be Canton probably right off 275, or downtown Detroit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Carlson
United States
Blissfield
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
About 20 mins. However, I wouldn't mind the drive up that way if there was a dedicated group. I am in Adrian so figured if there were people from both areas, could have a neutral location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.