Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikos Kalfin
Greece
Glyka Nera / Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! i am trying to understand the rules in the solo variant but i have trouble.

at the beginning of each round. second blue dot states the following (and i really dont understand anything...

The opponent puts one of his Novices on one of the approved temple tiles (which one? anyone?), if he has an active novice on an isle with a matching symbol (maybe this novice he means?)

If there is such a tile place the tile in question and an opponent active novice from the matching isle on the proper space in the temple!!! (another one? what about the first one that is already on the tile?)

I thing i am quiting this solo variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campeau
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu brown belt under Bruno Fernandes.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules aren’t very clear. What it means is, at the start of each round look at the available temple tiles, and if yoyr opponent still has an active novice on the matching island, claim the tile with him. If there are more than one that can be claimed, claim the highest numbered one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ektorakos wrote:
Hello! i am trying to understand the rules in the solo variant but i have trouble.

My solitaire session report might possibly be helpful, if you've not seen it:
Detailed solitaire playthrough (hard level) with photos and strategy thoughts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.