Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drake Storm
United States
Redondo Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you only get a "?" token on the top track, or do you get it on the bottom track if you blow up the rocks and get to the 15vp spot? (obviously not twice, but whichever track reaches there first)

From the board it only looks like you would get it on the top track, but there is no mention of this in the rules, and if you play by the standard rules you would get it when you reach the 15vp spot on the bottom track.

If it is only on the top track, that track seems better. Get a few less points, but don't have to get slowed down by factories (if that is a problem), get a '?" token, and get a stock bump at the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin David
Ireland
Non US or Canadian State/Province
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played it where it's only on the top industry track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Fawcett
United Kingdom
Northwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
badge
There's just one kind of favor I'll ask for you - you can see that my grave is kept clean
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks very much like '?' for the top industry track and 15vp for the lower track. Only the lower track is blocked by the rocks to be detonated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.