Star Saga» Forums » General

Subject: Not enough pieces in core? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Micah Paroni
United States
California
flag msg tools
I tried to build out Mission 1 during solo play (not tutorial, the first actual campaign mission) and realized that the map calls for 7 doors but there are only 6 doors in the core set. Has anybody else found a similar almost-unforgivable oversight? I’d hate to think the designer’s answer would be, “To help with this issue, we have this door pack expansion you can buy...”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Eisenhauer
India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the back of the box there should be -10- doors?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You only build the maps up to the closed doors. When you open a door the next zone up to the closed doors is placed. While technically you could close the door to the zones again this is almost never done as it uses an action and requires you to be next the to door. So you just reuse the open door later in the map the same way you reuse minions.

I would note that for mission 1 you have to be sort of creative in building the map as they seem to use more 2*2 tiles than you have but you csn make the shape the the L and 1*1 tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.