Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Warfighter: The WWII Tactical Combat Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: German cavalry card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Chadwick
msg tools
Created for my 1939 campaign. Maybe somebody will find it useful.

2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the MG34
are you using ROF 4 and hit 7/8/9?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Chadwick
msg tools
Yes, I prefer your setup much more than MG42 copy. Just have to put it on a card.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pietrka wrote:
Yes, I prefer your setup much more than MG42 copy. Just have to put it on a card.

Any other 1939 weapons you would like for the Germans?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Chadwick
msg tools
would any of those be any different?:
-Sdkfz 231 (6 Rad) (same setup as PSW 222?)
-Pz 35(t) and Pz 38(t) (same as Pz I and Pz II?)
-Kfz 13 Adler armoured car (copy of jeep?)
-IG 75mm (can be a copy of Polish field gun?)



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pietrka wrote:
would any of those be any different?:
-Sdkfz 231 (6 Rad) (same setup as PSW 222?)
-Pz 35(t) and Pz 38(t) (same as Pz I and Pz II?)
-Kfz 13 Adler armoured car (copy of jeep?)
-IG 75mm (can be a copy of Polish field gun?)





Sdkfz231 is effectively the same as Sdkfz222 in offensive and defensive capacity as a Hostile.

PzIIIe and Pz 35(t) and 38(t) are equivalent to the Polish 7TP

Kfz 13 Adler - as armed jeep with cover 4, evade 2xp

IG 75mm - yes as Polish field gun.


Any particular German soldier weapons that you are interested in?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Chadwick
msg tools
davidinsydney2 wrote:
Any particular German soldier weapons that you are interested in?

Panzerbüchse 39? Same as wz.35 AT Rifle?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Logs
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pietrka wrote:
Created for my 1939 campaign. Maybe somebody will find it useful.



Just clarifying, should the 4-3 attack column top range be "3-" since "4-8" is also used ?
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Chadwick
msg tools
ncree wrote:
Just clarifying, should the 4-3 attack column top range be "3-" since "4-8" is also used ?

Fixed
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.