Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
davide pessach
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting to play Descent with a group (I will play the overlord) and I would like to use some sort of an introductory quest, one that is not part of the campaign, as I would like the campaign to be intact for the players to enjoy it fully after they have tasted an introductory quest.
Sadly it seems all the quests included are part of the campaign...so I'm at a loss here. I thought about using the quest that Rodney Smith is using in his videos but it is a pretty simple one...

any hint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jukka-Pekka Tuominen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmb
The first quest in the campaign is usually referred as an introduction. It for instance doesn't count when deciding what interlude to play. So I would still recommend to start from the campaign start.
But if you want something different and you have time to set this up, you can also buy any Hero & Monster Pack which all come with a two-player-campaign. You can choose any of the two as an introduction. Although those games are usually really difficult for a first game. But you'll also get more heroes and monsters into the game which is always a plus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
davide pessach
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot I will go with the campaign... :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought someone made an alternate intro quest based on First Blood (or maybe just to replace it). It may be in the files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The quest vault has some stuff. I found a few introductory quests here and here. Searching for intro in the vault brings up quite a few options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.