Oliver Koenig
Germany
Fuerth
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
Tom is crazy!
mbmbmbmbmb
As per title. Can you lead with Sorcerer cards, Merlin and Apprentice. Also what if you have only them and Alchemist cards left?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Yates
United States
Olsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Merlin and Apprentice cards are the power and suit that you name when they are played, you can lead them the same as any weapon card.

This is not official, but I would assume that if you have no other option and must lead an Alchemy card, you would then just name the suit that you want it to be.

Again, not official, but I would also say that you can only lead alchemy cards if you have no weapon cards in hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad C
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
styates wrote:
As Merlin and Apprentice cards are the power and suit that you name when they are played, you can lead them the same as any weapon card.

This is how my group plays these card. Since you name the suit and number these cards can be played at anytime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shannon
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
Mechaniac wrote:
As per title. Can you lead with Sorcerer cards, Merlin and Apprentice. Also what if you have only them and Alchemist cards left?

You can lead with Merlin and the Apprentice at anytime. Simply choose the non alchemy suit you want and their number. Alchemy can only be less when you ha Ron other cards in hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.