Subject: End of The Gathering (spoiler alert) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
- -
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just to get to know I did it right….
Immediatley I defeted the Ghoul Priest The Gathering is over…correct? Afterwards I do not have time to enter the living room (I was still in the hallway and killed the Ghoul Priest alone) and try to convince Lita to be my ally or to do any other action?

Great game by the way meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6 out of 7 dwarves are not "Happy"
mbmbmbmb
Sounds right to me. I'm in a 2 player game right now and it's playing out that I'm the low-combat person who the boss spawned on in the hallway. The Fed is in another room, so I evaded and ran to get Lita.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vanitas wrote:
Just to get to know I did it right….
Immediatley I defeted the Ghoul Priest The Gathering is over…correct? Afterwards I do not have time to enter the living room (I was still in the hallway and killed the Ghoul Priest alone) and try to convince Lita to be my ally or to do any other action?

Great game by the way :meeple:

Just to clarify something:

Cards you get as part of the story don't become part of your deck unless stated so in the resolution. So just getting her to join you doesn't mean you keep her.

Resolution spoilers:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
In this scenario specifically, the lead investigator makes a choice of endings. One of them causes Lita to join you, the other doesn't. Nothing in the resolution depends on Lita being your ally at the end. However, other scenarios might care whether your character has a card in their play area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.