Terraforming Mars: Hellas & Elysium» Forums » Rules

Subject: Elysium question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
darthead cricketeer
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
So the rules state: there are no special placement bonuses on this map. Does this mean that you don't gain 2 MC for placing a tile adjacent to an ocean? Cause there are bonuses printed on the board. Sorry if i am not understanding this. It is confusing to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthead501 wrote:
So the rules state: there are no special placement bonuses on this map. Does this mean that you don't gain 2 MC for placing a tile adjacent to an ocean? Cause there are bonuses printed on the board. Sorry if i am not understanding this. It is confusing to me.

It is a reference to the rules for Hellas where there are special bonuses these being Heat and the placing an ocean for putting a tile on the south pole. There are no similar specials on the Elysium board only the usual from the base (Tharsis) board.

You still get the 2 M€ for placing next to oceans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darthead cricketeer
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Cool Dave thanks. I didnt actually read the rules for the Hellas board yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacer
United States
Cobalt
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might I suggest you edit the title of this thread to something more specific? Like, "Elysium map placement bonus question". This will make it more useful for other people looking through the rules forum in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.