Subject: Playing core game solo scenarios with LL expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stathis saprikis
Greece
Athens, Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
In solo core game scenarios i would like to add the new enemy tokens from lost legion expansion, so to have more variety. Volcare excluded. My question is , in order to maintain game balance, do i also add ( or do not) the components below?
1. The new advanced action cards from LL
2. The new spell cards from LL
3. The new units from LL
4. The single new action card for each hero
5. The new tiles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Schulatz
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Look, I have overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
stathissap wrote:
In solo core game scenarios i would like to add the new enemy tokens from lost legion expansion, so to have more variety. Volcare excluded. My question is , in order to maintain game balance, do i also add ( or do not) the components below?
1. The new advanced action cards from LL
2. The new spell cards from LL
3. The new units from LL
4. The single new action card for each hero
5. The new tiles

Yes, just add it all in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeus Cat

Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adding everything (or replacing things) is what was intended; so the question really becomes why would you leave some new stuff out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stathis saprikis
Greece
Athens, Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
The intention is to leave out only Volkare, since this introduces totally new mechanics and i would like to play some old scenarios with dummy player. (Like solo conquest). The question is if adding everything else changes game balance (makes the game more easy or more difficult during the old scenarios).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry J
msg tools
mbmbmb
Definitely add everything and enjoy. Remember that Volkare is sadly only used in solo and cooperative games, which is a bummer for people like me who only play competitively (the minor "camp in place of a city" variant excluded - try throwing it in for a chance of encountering Volkare - it doesn't change the game significantly though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Rojas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Add everything! Game balance Is not "empowered" just more variety and new experiences!

-tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.