Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garret Trezona
United States
Cutler Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any idea when late pledge will be available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
January 22, 2018 ( don't know what time during the day ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, I actually don't know the exact date, I'm sorry - Jan 22nd was kicked around, but I don't see where it was finalized, I apologize for any confusion from my post. It appears will be opened end of Jan/beginning of Feb, so keep checking the KS front page, it should allow you to late pledge from there when the late backing is opened up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Yes, it is Jan 22nd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garret Trezona
United States
Cutler Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
THanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bizich
United States
Springdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I literally found out about this 1 day after it ended. I want to late pledge this but am really upset that I will be missing out on the super exclusives. I am a completionist so this kills me. I also don't know anyone in my area that has pledged this to piggy back on them. I feel like it would also be difficult to trust a stranger with the amount of money this kickstarter cost then for them to get you what you pledged under their kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Carr
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also found out late and intended to go all in with legendary add one. But I'm not sure now, without the super exclusives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
raintree wrote:
I also found out late and intended to go all in with legendary add one. But I'm not sure now, without the super exclusives.

I doubt the super exclusives are really going to matter all that much to the game play. How often do you think you'd actually use them out of all the other options? My guess is very little if you're enough of a completionist to buy the rest of the add ons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the same thing, I have to late pledge too. But in reality, it's no big deal - missing the 2 mini's, while they are cool, they're nowhere near as cool as 2 of the expansions ( Apocalypse, Hell ), so I'm not fretting about it. The 3rd exclusive is something about an Inn or something ( completely unnecessary ). You might get lucky and someone sells of parts of the KS and pick them up later, but I get you as I wanted a complete pledge as well ( I begged them in Facebook - explained the original game wasn't appealing to me, but didn't know about the expansions which is my interest big time - beautiful demonic other worldliness I think I put it, for which they didn't have them all up during the KS - didn't work, LOL ), but in this case it simply doesn't matter much. Don't let that stop you late pledging to get the wicked cool expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gelaar wrote:
... I get you as I wanted a complete pledge as well ( I begged them in Facebook - explained the original game wasn't appealing to me, but didn't know about the expansions which is my interest big time - beautiful demonic other worldliness I think I put it, for which they didn't have them all up during the KS - didn't work, LOL )...

They most certainly did have them up during the KS. Like all big KSes they slowly reveal everything over the course of the campaign. The Apocalypse Stuff was revealed in the last week. That’s why it’s good to keep checking back if you’re unsure as they’re always revealing new stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
gelaar wrote:
... I get you as I wanted a complete pledge as well ( I begged them in Facebook - explained the original game wasn't appealing to me, but didn't know about the expansions which is my interest big time - beautiful demonic other worldliness I think I put it, for which they didn't have them all up during the KS - didn't work, LOL )...

They most certainly did have them up during the KS. Like all big KSes they slowly reveal everything over the course of the campaign. The Apocalypse Stuff was revealed in the last week. That’s why it’s good to keep checking back if you’re unsure as they’re always revealing new stuff.

Well, that's my point - maybe I didn't clarify. Yes, they revealed stuff as the KS went on, but most of those figures didn't show up until near the end ( as you admit ). My fault, you're right, I should've kept checking, I simply had no idea of how good of a job they would end up doing for those miniatures ( yes, I'm a miniature whore - all puns intended ), but I do play games as well. Battle games typically are not my thing ( strategic ones are, like Third Reich ), but I LOVE horror themed games and this was a big switch from historic battle to horror. I saw it unfolding and was confused by it and didn't take it seriously ( thought they were including some myth/lore from the times, had NO idea they were going all out Kingdom Death on us, LOL ). These expansions are the price of an entire game in and of themselves ( which is awesome, amazing additional content, have to pay for that cool stuff ). So, yes, I lose because I didn't have the vision and didn't keep up with it. But that didn't stop me from trying to slip in the back door
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Lewicki
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not seeing the pledge manager posted yet. Anyone get an email or anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maximillion wrote:
Not seeing the pledge manager posted yet. Anyone get an email or anything?

Did you look at the KS comments? They’ve posted many times today that they’re aiming for 8 pm CET.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my KS invite at 3:30 pm today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Messick
United States
Jacksboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designedbyryno.com
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1925021/pledge-manager-late...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.