Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Bardy
United Kingdom
York
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Is this available to buy somewhere in the UK, or is it possible to order this into a UK retailer yet?

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mangozine wrote:
Is this available to buy somewhere in the UK, or is it possible to order this into a UK retailer yet?

Alex

What he said!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hake
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Its available on the manufactures website now. I got a message from them this morning.

Hi, you may buy it from our website now. http://www.tbd.com.tw/game/Raidontaihoku
It's out of print and we've got the final few copies left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shame.

If this had made it to a UK retailer I'd almost certainly have picked up a copy. Direct from manufacturer is way too expensive for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Bailey
United States
Northern SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeasterday this link went to a page on their website with no information. It just a blank page with the template formatting their is no text or pictures about the game. It looks like it may be out of print with no immediate plans for reissue (otherwise why take the info down).

chake wrote:
Its available on the manufactures website now. I got a message from them this morning.

Hi, you may buy it from our website now. http://www.tbd.com.tw/game/Raidontaihoku
It's out of print and we've got the final few copies left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.