Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeremy root
United States
Kingsley
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping to make a list on BGG for myself to track my gaming accomplishments for 2018. Things like the 10x10 challenge, playing at least one game with my kids every week, number of different games played, etc. It would be nice if I could make different headings for the different categories and then make a list of games or tallies for each. I was thinking a geeklist maybe? I tried (and failed) to make one. So my questions:

Is a geeklist the way to go?

If it is, how on earth do I go about making one?

If something else would work better, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance Geeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jerkyroot wrote:
I tried (and failed) to make one. So my questions:

Is a geeklist the way to go?

Many people seem to like doing it that way.

Quote:
If it is, how on earth do I go about making one?

What problem did you have? They seem pretty straightforward to create to me. See the BGG wiki page Geeklist for more info which might help.

Quote:
If something else would work better, any suggestions?

A personal blog here at BGG. (My Geek / Blogs.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Click on "GeekLists" at the top of this page and then hit the "Create New" button.

You can keep your GeekList private. Click the proper icon before you save the entire list.

Good Luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy root
United States
Kingsley
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. Completely computer incompetent here. I got it up and going no though. I must have not been doing something right because the first couple times I tried just ended up with an empty geeklist with only the title. Nothing else I added stayed there when I went to view it. That link from Russ did the trick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.