A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: First play through, beginners questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric dK
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just finished my first play through and have some questions.
During showdown: will the revealed secret (for example +2 combat dice) be available after the town elder dies?
Mystery card: choices to me made: can I choose sacrifice ally even if I do not have one ( I suppose not) If I choose a town elder for Villain to kill how does this work?

I am sure there will be many more questions:-) I tend to look them up first on BGG but I cannot always find them so please be patient if I would post a repeat because I will do my best to avoid it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciregrayswandir wrote:
I have just finished my first play through and have some questions.
During showdown: will the revealed secret (for example +2 combat dice) be available after the town elder dies?
Mystery card: choices to me made: can I choose sacrifice ally even if I do not have one ( I suppose not) If I choose a town elder for Villain to kill how does this work?

I am sure there will be many more questions:-) I tend to look them up first on BGG but I cannot always find them so please be patient if I would post a repeat because I will do my best to avoid it

1. Secrets are not available after an elder dies.

2. No

3. Give me an exampl of why you’d have to. It’s been awhile since I’ve played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciregrayswandir wrote:

The secrets belong to the Elders, so it will not be available if he is not with you.

Ciregrayswandir wrote:

Generally, you cannot choose to pay what you do not have, so no, however, in the edge case that you had no allies and no living town elders you would have to take D3 wounds even if you only had less than what you rolled to give up. In other words you would have to take all the wounds, even the overkill amount. If you rolled a 3 and one is enough to KO you, for example, and you had a card or ability that could block wounds you would need to block all three in order to survive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.