Subject: Bandit Movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Spray
United Kingdom
Pontypridd
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Can bandits move into the pre-approach areas?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Davis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know why they can't.
More importantly though, why do they need to?? I mean after you place your aircraft, shouldn't some of them be moving toward the target card to take it out?? I would imagine Bandits would go after those aircraft as they would be closer to them.

After you bomb and destroy the target, you can take your planes off the board so no need to exit a pre-approach area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Spray
United Kingdom
Pontypridd
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I did not know I could just end the Over the Target part of a mission when the target is destroyed. I played it for the first time this afternoon and assumed I had to get to the pre-approach by turn five. In that case I had two bandits chasing me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Davis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I see. Yes, I think this part of the mission turns have changed from previous air Leader games.

You can now immediately exit combat after attacking the target card. It's a great thing too as the penalties for losing aircraft are a little more severe in this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Verssen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bandits move towards the 1st: Nearest. 2nd: Random. Aircraft in the Target Area.

If you wanted to move your fighters in first, and keep your bombers back until the Bandits are defeated, or if you split up your Squadron, you could have Bandits moving into the Pre-Approach Areas.

Yes! The Mission is over at the end of any turn you want. As soon as the Target is (or is not) Destroyed, you can move your Aircraft to an Approach Area, and end the Mission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.