Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dearly Departed - mythos event error? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evil Brother
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
We've played the scenario "Dearly Departed". At some point we had a Mythos event that seemed to be referencing two tiles, but in both cases it said "Backyard" (like in "do something in Backyard and Backyard". This seemed wrong. We think that one of those Backyards should be the Graveyard. Is this right?

Also, should I report these things to fantasy flight somewhere? If so, where? (I took a quick look at their site, but missed the "report a bug" button [although I admit I didn't really look that hard].)

Just in case anyone wants to know the exact text of the event:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"The shadows that cling to the ground here owe nothing to the clouds above. Place Darkness in each space in the Backyard (key symbol) and Backyard (key symbol). Then each investigator in the Backyard (key symbol) or Backyard (key symbol) suffers 2 facedown horror (Will negates)"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alaska Saedelaere
msg tools
mbmb
DD is known to have some weird mythos text concerning certain tiles, but that's the first time I hear about the backyard.

For reporting this:
https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/227053-mansio...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume the graveyard tile was present. I seem to recall this error and I just put darkness in the two adjoining outdoor tiles, if I remember correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.